Hi! I'm Jeff Escalante - here's why I'm your ideal web designer.
- I write super-semantic HTML5 enhanced with tasteful CSS3
- Design for me is a way of life. Making things look pretty is not work, it's purpose.
- I am passionate about usability. I read books about UX in my free time, I am doing my senior thesis on usability testing using brainwave monitoring, and I design user experiences as part of my on-campus job.
- I stay on the cutting edge of current web dev practices and right on top of web standards. I read 36 blogs every day on design, code, usability, neuroscience, and marketing.
- Worried about cross-browser compatibility? I can make my pages work in IE6, which is so old that even Microsoft is trying to kill it. Mobile design is no problem - try resizing this window ; )
- I have an extensive and diverse portfolio. If that's not enough, I post my most recent work in development on Forrst, an exclusive community for designers and developers.
- I am outgoing and friendly, and I have a diverse range of other interests, from neuroscience (my major) to music (I play 5 instruments) to social work (I founded a successful charity organization) and partying (I DJ professionally). I love to have fun at work and outside of work, and I love working with other people.
- I've got all the job requirements covered. Yeah, I mean all - I can and will teach your French Bulldog how to skateboard. Since I don't have a dog myself, I made the best of of my pet situation and taught my guinea pig how to skateboard. Check out the documentation of this epic event below.
Reload the page to resize the video correctly